|May 6, 2017|
A to Z Reflections (2017)
This years A-Z Challenge was a lot easier because I planned my post well in advance. Many posts were ready to go live a few days before the scheduled date.
The A-Z Challenge is the tough challenge because I have a different topic every day. Many sites simply stick to a single topic and post something unique every day.
Some sites I visited this year
- Musings of a Middle-Aged Mom - Read some interesting post from Lisa
- With Love - Read about the Christmas/New Years travels to Canada by Mandy
- My Life in Ecuador - Learn a lot about living in Ecuador
Lessons learned this year
- Plan ahead
- Always think of creative topics around the letter of the day
- There are plenty of good books in the library with helpful ideas
- Don't be afraid to go out for a walk. You may discover something interesting. (That's how I found the Kristen Business Branch topic)
- Challenge yourself! Don't go for the easy topics.
- Learn something new with every post.
Stuck figuring out a topic?
One of the things that help was Google's auto-complete functionality. Simply type your topic in the search and the autocomplete will give you some ideas!
For example, if I was looking for a 'q' word for Boston I would type in:
You can see all the A-Z Challenge posts on a special page that I created.
See You Next Year!
I had a lot of fun with the A-Z Challenge this year. I am looking forward to next year. I'll also check around to see if there are any other Blog Challenges.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.