The Best 2019 QA Posts
This year I posted a lot of useful information about QA software testing. Along the way, I learned a lot more about new techniques and testing strategies.
- False Negative - Understanding how False Negatives can occur
- Massachusetts QA Fails - What happens when things do not go through QA
- Test Plan Guidlines - Fundamentals of what makes a good quality test plan
- Adobe Flash - Adobe Flash going away
- Test Strategy - Fundamentals of a Test Strategy document
- What Wikipedia Can Not Tell You About Test Link - Some TestLink Annoyances
- Letter to the QA Manager - Sample letter to the QA Manager
- Blue Button - Useful Chrome Extension to help debug a website.
- World Quality Report - Learn all about the World-Wide trends in qa testing in the Capgemini document
Very excited about some of the things I learned this year. I'll keep the QA Monday topic going until the end of February.
Three Specific QA Goals for the next set of posts:
- Discover some of the Basics of QA Testing.
- How can testers become better testers.
- What tools are available that people may not know exists.
I'll focus more time on the quality of content, not just to post because I have to post.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.