|December 25, 2017|
Top 7 Disney Post of 2017
This year Disney blog posts started off exciting as we took a nice week-long vacation in early February. We spent time researching various sites and attractions just to get a taste of the magic.
On our vacation, we gathered a lot of great material for future blog postings. It was fun walking through the park looking for ideas.
We are not planning on going back until 2019, so the motivation to do Disney posts wasn't there towards the end of the year.
We still manage to get interesting Disney content every Monday. We have decided to pause the Disney content for a few months. It was fun to look back and see what we did get out and how we might have approached the various topics differently.
Here are the top seven Disney post for 2017, in no particular order.
- Leave a Legacy - We saw the large stones in front of Epcot but never knew much about them.
- Palm Parlor - One of our favorite Disneyland Main Street attractions.
- Tom Sawyer Island - it was fun learning more about the island.
- Disney Rapid-Fill Mug - we use the mug every day. Now we know what those lines are for in the mug.
- Disney Springs - We know that its better to get two tokens instead of one.
- Bippity Boppity Boutique - We were disappointed about our Bippity Bop experience and probably won't do it again.
- Finding Cinderella's Horse - This was a fun to discover before our trip and to see the horse in person without others guests having the same knowledge. We knew which horse to ride on the Carousel.
Looking foward to adding some new content next year. If you have any topics that you wished to be covered let us know via the comments below or via the feedback form.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.