|July 6, 2018|
CofeShow Video Slideshow Maker
Video Slideshow Maker CofeShow is the quickest way to create professionally looking slideshows. Simply select the theme, add the photos, add music, and then build the slideshow. The final video can be uploaded to YouTube or added as a clip to iMovie or Filmora.
18 Designs Available
Current available designs: Mint, Bokeh, Summer Holiday, VintageSparks, Chalkboard, Watercolor, Roller, Blurry, Pan and Zoom, Baby, Corporate, Vanilla, Blue Denim, Black, Brown Wood, Birthday Party and Magic Tree.
You can preview the designs on cofeshow's website.
Five Things I Learned Using CofeShow
- You can add Text before each photo. (Useful to describe a scene or event)
- You don't have the ability to customize the length of the slideshow.
- Each photo is shown for 3.5 or 4 seconds depending on the theme selected
- You can add music to the slideshow, however the show will not play to the length of the clip.
- You have an option between 1280x720 (HD) or 1920x1080 (Full HD)
- Each theme has to be downloaded the first time you use it.
- After the video is created, you need to manually upload it to your favorite video network (YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc..)
This is a quick video that I put together using Video Slideshow Maker CofeShow. I haven't purchased the license - yet. But I plan too in the near future.
Apple Photos Slideshow
There is a slideshow functionality in Apple Photo. However, there are only seven designs to pick from. The seven slideShow designs in Photos are Ken Burns, Origami, Reflections, Sliding Panels, Vintage Prints, Classic and Magazine.
Vintage Prints is the only design that I really like in Apple Photos. I haven't been able to find anyone else have a similar style.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.