National Floor Direct
Recently we had our home office floor replaced. We wanted to remove the old carpet to a nice laminate floor.
We contacted several companies during our search - one of those was National Floor Direct. We had seen their commercials and thought that the price and next day installation was good.
Five Things We Learned
- Due to high demand they are not able to do the next-day installation. They were pretty quick to get a salesperson to visit but it would take about 3 weeks to do the install.
- The guy that came measured using a laser. We thought that was a cool way to get an accurate reading.
- We told them ahead of time of the floor style that we were looking for. The sales guy only had a limited number of options.
- He was able to show what the flooring would look like in our home via computer simulation. Designs that we liked didn’t look good once you see the pattern in the simulation
- We didn’t select them because of price - we did think they were a bit expensive. We didn’t like the limited options that they had. We had gone to a couple of other stores and they had a lot more designs to pick from.
One Final Word
The guy asked about the price and if we were in the “ballpark” of our budget. We suggest a slightly smaller amount. A few hours later, we got a call that they were able to match our budget. I thought that they wouldn’t- seeing that they were pretty busy.
Everyone's experience with National Floor Direct might be different, just wanted to share our experience with it.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.