Swift Publisher Postings
|Earliest: January 1, 2020||Latest: January 15, 2020||Total: 3|
Art Text in Swift Publisher
Swift Publisher has a lot of really cool built-in text effects. It's really easy to create cool looking headlines.
What's even better is that if you have Art Text 3 installed, there's a link to the application. Allowing you to create text using Art Text and then instantly use it in the Swift Publisher document.
Just some of the cool fonts that are available in Swift Publisher.
What Value does Art Text Bring?
Build into Swift Publisher are a subset of pre-defined text designs that are based on Art Text too. There aren't any configurations other than text and size.
50 - 2D Text
35 - 3D Text
Art Text 3 provides more basic tools:
7 - Basic Text
28 - 2D Text
22 - 3D Text
Art Text goes beyond the basic designs by giving you a lot more control over Material, Effect, Masks and Geometry.
These controls allow you to customize your design so that works to your message.
Some Example designs that could only be created in Art Text 3.
If you're considering buying Swift Publisher, I would recommend getting Art Text 3 at the same time. The applications work well together and BeLight usually has a package deal that includes both applications.
Swift Publisher has a lot of built-in templates to generate the right canvas for your design. In fact, there are 761 Professional templates available. Some of these template designs are mixed in with other templates. For example, if you search for "Father and Daughter" design, you'll see the one design incorporates 5 different layouts
While not every design would work on a Blog or Social, You can create your own template for your own style of creativity. This is helpful when you want a good starting point. (There are some good social design ideas here!)
- Creating Your Custom Template
- Start with a blank template and define your document size.
- Add and text and styles you want in it.
- Once done, go under File -> "Save as Template" and give it a unique name
The new template will now appear under the "My Templates" section of the Template Gallery.
Swift Publisher as a Blogging Tool
Swift Publisher 5 is a great desktop publishing application. The application allows users to quickly put together a professional-looking brochure or business card.
Did you know that Swift Publisher is also a good program to create blog graphics. You can use it as a compliment Affinity Designer and PhotoScape. Over the next few weeks, I'll highlight some of the cool features of Swift Publisher.
Four Reasons I like Swift Publisher
- Text Tool Effect - Swift Publisher comes with 83 text styles - 49 2D text and 34 3D text. These are great for making eye catching text headlines. (Also great for social media posts.)
- Image Mask - Swift Publisher comes with 110 masks. These can easily applied to any image - making a "standard" picture stand out a bit more. It's nice to have a one click and done effect. Th
- Clipart Collection - There are 2,000 ClipArt collections included with purchase. Thees are pretty good by themselves. There?s an Extra Pack where you can get a lot more. In addition, Swift Publisher makes it easy to use images from Google Images.
- Calendar Tool - I don?t use this all the time, but this tool generates a monthly Calendar whenever you need it.
Check it Out
By no means will Swift Publisher replace the features in Affinity Designer. I have found that these applications work well together. There are times where I just want to put together a simple graphic with a cool text or image mask.
I think it's worth using Swift Publisher as a Social Media / Blogging tool. Check out the website and download a free trial today.