- What specific goals have you established for your career?
- Tell of a time when you worked with a colleague who was not completing his or her share of the work. Who, if anyone, did you tell or talk to about it? Did the manager take any steps to correct your colleague? Did you agree or disagree with the manager's actions?
- What criteria are you using to choose companies to interview with?
- If you could do so, how would you plan your college career differently?
- What short-term goals and objectives have you established for yourself?
- Tell about the most difficult or frustrating individual that you've ever had to work with, and how you managed to work with that person.
- Give two examples of things you've done in previous jobs or school that demonstrate your willingness to work hard.
- To what extent would you be willing to travel for the job?
- What, in your opinion, are the key ingredients in guiding and maintaining successful business relationships?
- Give me an example of a time when you were able to successfully communicate with another person even when that individual may not have personally liked you (or vice versa).
- What is the most significant contribution you made to the company during a past job or internship?
- Give examples of your experiences at school or in a job that were satisfying. Give examples of your experiences that were dissatisfying.
- Describe a team experience you found disappointing. What could you have done to prevent it?
- Tell about a time when you built rapport quickly with someone under difficult conditions.
- Describe a situation in which you found that your results were not up to your professor's or supervisor's expectations. What happened? What action did you take?
- Compare and contrast the times when you did work which was above the standard with times your work was below the standard.
- What have you accomplished that shows your initiative and willingness to work?
- What are the attributes of the job that you’d like to see improved?
- What exactly would my day-to-day responsibilities be?
- What is the company's management style?
- Would you like a list of references?
- Describe typical first year assignments on the job.
© 2018 The above article was randomly created. All rights reserved. This creative random text was created exclusively for you by using a PHP computer program by randomizing the top 160 interview questions. The goal is to see how you handle a mix of interview questions.