- Why did you decide to seek a position in this company?
- Can you describe your long-range goals and objectives?
- What do you do when you are faced with an obstacle to an important project? Give an example.
- Tell of the most difficult customer service experience that you have ever had to handle -- perhaps an angry or irate customer. Be specific and tell what you did and what was the outcome.
- Describe a situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise or guide others to a compromise.
- Recall a time from your work experience when your manager or supervisor was unavailable and a problem arose. What was the nature of the problem? How did you handle that situation? How did that make you feel?
- What has been your experience in giving presentations? What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- Describe some times when you were not very satisfied or pleased with your performance. What did you do about it?
- Describe a team experience you found disappointing. What could you have done to prevent it?
- Tell me about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What things did you fail to do? What were the repercussions? What did you learn?
- What is the most competitive work or school situation you have experienced? How did you handle it? What was the result?
- How would you evaluate your ability to deal with conflict?
- Do you have a geographic preference?
- Give me a specific occasion in which you conformed to a policy with which you did not agree.
- What do you think it takes to be successful in this career?
- How would you describe yourself?
- Describe typical first year assignments on the job.
- What qualities are you looking for in your new hires?
- I read in Business Week that a major competitor of yours is increasing its market share in your main market. What plans does your firm have to regain its lost market share?
- How much travel is expected?
- What happened to the last person who held this job?
- What have been the department's successes in the last couple of years?
- What does the client expect at the end of the project?
- How often are performance reviews given?
- What is the typical work week? Is overtime expected?
- What makes your firm, hospital, school system, ad agency, etc., different?
© 2018 The above article was randomly created. All rights reserved. This creative random text was created exclusively for you by using a PHP computer program by randomizing the top 160 interview questions. The goal is to see how you handle a mix of interview questions.