- Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way?
- Describe a specific problem you solved for your employer or professor. How did you approach the problem? What role did others play? What was the outcome?
- Describe the last time that you undertook a project that demanded a lot of initiative.
- What was the toughest challenge you've ever faced?
- Tell me about a time when you came up with an innovative solution to a challenge your company/class/organization was facing. What was the challenge? What role did others play?
- Some people consider themselves to be "big picture people" and others are detail oriented. Which are you? Give an example that illustrates your preference.
- Before you can make a productive contribution to the company, what degree of training do you feel you will require?
- If there were one area you've always wanted to improve upon, what would that be?
- Have you ever had difficulty with a supervisor or instructor? How did you resolve the conflict?
- What influenced you to choose this career?
- What is the most competitive work or school situation you have experienced? How did you handle it? What was the result?
- Recall a time from your work experience when your manager or supervisor was unavailable and a problem arose. What was the nature of the problem? How did you handle that situation? How did that make you feel?
- Describe a situation where you found yourself dealing with someone who didn't like you. How did you handle it?
- Describe a situation where others you were working with on a project disagreed with your ideas. What did you do?
- What have you learned from your experiences outside the classroom or workplace?
- What is the most significant contribution you made to the company during a past job or internship?
- How would you describe your organization's personality and management style?
- I read in your literature that your training program is comprised of three six-month rotations. Does the employee have any input into where he will go at the end of each rotation? How do you evaluate the employee's performance during the training period?
- How do you feel about creativity and individuality?
- What are the main challenges associated with the team?
- If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?
- What are the attributes of the job that you’d like to see improved?
- What are the performance expectations of this position over the first 12 months?
- How much travel is expected?
- I read in Business Week that a major competitor of yours is increasing its market share in your main market. What plans does your firm have to regain its lost market share?
- How many people would I be managing?
© 2018 The above article was randomly created. All rights reserved. This creative random text was created exclusively for you by using a PHP computer program by randomizing the top 160 interview questions. The goal is to see how you handle a mix of interview questions.