- Give me a specific example of something you did that helped build enthusiasm in others.
- How would you define "success" for someone in your chosen career?
- Please describe the ideal job for you following graduation.
- How will the academic program and coursework you've taken benefit your career?
- What do you think it takes to be successful in this career?
- What is the most competitive work or school situation you have experienced? How did you handle it? What was the result?
- What do you expect to be doing in five years?
- Give me an example of an important goal which you had set in the past and tell me about your success in reaching it.
- Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.
- What do you do when you are faced with an obstacle to an important project? Give an example.
- Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision, but didn't have all the information you needed.
- Describe a situation in which you found that your results were not up to your professor's or supervisor's expectations. What happened? What action did you take?
- Some people work best as part of a group -- others prefer the role of individual contributor. How would you describe yourself?
- Before you can make a productive contribution to the company, what degree of training do you feel you will require?
- What quality or attribute do you feel will most contribute to your career success?
- Tell me about a time you went above and beyond the call of duty to get something done or resolve a problem.
- Describe a time when you put your needs aside to help a co-worker or classmate understand a task. How did you assist him or her? What was the result?
- Describe the most difficult boss you worked for and how you dealt with them.
- How many people work in this office/department?
- How many people would I be managing?
- What don't you like about working here and what would you change?
- What would my primary tasks on this project be?
- What do you see ahead for your company in the next five years?
- When can I expect to hear from you?
© 2017 The above article was randomly created. All rights reserved. This creative random text was created exclusively for you by using a PHP computer program by randomizing the top 160 interview questions. The goal is to see how you handle a mix of interview questions.