- Describe the ideal working environment to do your best work.
- How would you evaluate your ability to deal with conflict?
- Tell me about a difficult situation when it was desirable for you to keep a positive attitude. What did you do?
- In a supervisory or group leader role, have you ever had to discipline or counsel an employee or group member? What was the nature of the discipline? What steps did you take? How did that make you feel? How did you prepare yourself?
- Describe a situation in which you found that your results were not up to your professor's or supervisor's expectations. What happened? What action did you take?
- Describe a time when you had to use your written communication skills to get an important point across.
- How was your transition from high school to college? Did you face any particular problems?
- Are you the type of student for whom conducting independent research has been a positive experience?
- Give two examples of things you've done in previous jobs or school that demonstrate your willingness to work hard.
- How does this position fit into the company’s long-term plans?
- What are the organization's strengths, and what challenges does it face?
- What are the challenges I would face in this position over the next three months?
- Would you like a list of references?
- What can I tell you about my qualifications?
- What kinds of formal strategic planning systems, if any, are in place?
- How big is the team I'd be working with?
- What does the client expect at the end of the project?
- What are the criteria that you are looking for in the successful candidate for this position?
- Who does this position report to? If I am offered the position, can I meet him/her?
© 2018 The above article was randomly created. All rights reserved. This creative random text was created exclusively for you by using a PHP computer program by randomizing the top 160 interview questions. The goal is to see how you handle a mix of interview questions.