Interviewer Questions - Company
- At what point did you choose this career?
- What would you do if the priorities on a major project you were working on were suddenly changed
- By providing examples, convince me that you can adapt to a wide variety of people, situations and environments.
- Give me a specific example of a time when a co-worker or classmate criticized your work in front of others. How did you respond? How has that event shaped the way you communicate with others?
- Are you the type of student for whom conducting independent research has been a positive experience?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had? What was your role?
- What do you expect to be doing in five years?
- Describe the most significant or creative presentation that you have had to complete.
- What are your standards of success in school? What have you done to meet these standards?
- How was your transition from high school to college? Did you face any particular problems?
- Describe a situation in which you had to use reference materials to write a research paper. What was the topic? What journals did you read?
Interviewee Questions - Canidate
- What are the company's objectives for the year?
- How do you feel that I measure up to your requirements for this position?
- How would you characterize successful employees in this department? What are their common qualities?
- What exactly would my day-to-day responsibilities be?
- What is the deadline for this project? How will success be measured?
- What would I go to work on first, and what would my function be?
- What are your expectations for new hires within their first three to six months on the job?
© 2019 The above article was randomly created. All rights reserved. This creative random text was created exclusively for you by using a PHP computer program by randomizing the top 160 interview questions. The goal is to see how you handle a mix of interview questions.