- Give me an example of a time you had to persuade other people to take action. Were you successful?
- Describe a time when you took personal accountability for a conflict and initiated contact with the individual(s) involved to explain your actions.
- Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way?
- Would it be a problem for you to relocate?
- What are your standards of success in school? What have you done to meet these standards?
- How do you determine priorities in scheduling your time? Give examples.
- What suggestions do you have for our organization?
- If you could change or improve anything about your college, what would it be?
- Give me a specific example of a time when you sold your supervisor or professor on an idea or concept. How did you proceed? What was the result?
- Which internal customers would I be interacting with most frequently? What are their typical expectations?
- How does the company balance short-term performance versus long-term success?
- Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
- Does the management encourage the policy of promotion from within the organization?
- I read in your literature that your training program is comprised of three six-month rotations. Does the employee have any input into where he will go at the end of each rotation? How do you evaluate the employee's performance during the training period?
- How do you see the future for this industry?
- What are the challenges I would face in this position over the next three months?
- How does this position fit into the company’s long-term plans?
- What is an average week in this job really like?
© 2018 The above article was randomly created. All rights reserved. This creative random text was created exclusively for you by using a PHP computer program by randomizing the top 160 interview questions. The goal is to see how you handle a mix of interview questions.