Interviewer Questions - Company
- Give me an example of an important goal which you had set in the past and tell me about your success in reaching it.
- Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision, but didn't have all the information you needed.
- Describe a time when you took personal accountability for a conflict and initiated contact with the individual(s) involved to explain your actions.
- What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort?
- Tell me about a time when you had to stick by a decision you made even though it made you unpopular.
- Do you have a geographic preference?
- Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way?
- Give an example of when you took a risk to achieve a goal. What was the outcome?
- Recall a situation in which communications were poor. How did you handle it?
Interviewee Questions - Canidate
- What would I go to work on first, and what would my function be?
- Who does this position report to? If I am offered the position, can I meet him/her?
- Do you have plans for expansion?
- How will I be evaluated at XYZ company, and how often? The next steps At the end of the interview, don't forget to ask:
- What sort of communication style works best with this team?
- What can you tell me about your new product or plans for growth?
- Who would my co-workers be, and what are their functions?
- What are your expectations for new hires within their first three to six months on the job?
© 2019 The above article was randomly created. All rights reserved. This creative random text was created exclusively for you by using a PHP computer program by randomizing the top 160 interview questions. The goal is to see how you handle a mix of interview questions.