Welcome to National Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona
Welcome to the National Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona. We thank you got choosing us and want your stay to be as comfortable and pleasent as possible. If you have forgotten or are in need of essential toilet (razor, comb, toothbrush, toothpaste) please see our bartender who will provide a complimentary replacement right away.
We are here to make your visit pleasurable, so if you are not satisfied, or if there is a problem, please contact one of the staff so we can resolve things immediately.
While here the following information may be helpful to you:
- Our continental breakfast is included with your room and is served in our front dining room between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m.
- The extra room key will open the front door after hours.
- A pay telephone is located across the street in front of the Coffee Emporium
- If you need ice or glasses, just ask the bartender on duty.
- Our restaurant is open 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Mon-Thur (Seasonally until 10pm), 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Fri & Sat and 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sun - (Champagne Brunch is served 10:00 a.m. to 3:00p.m.) We serve exquisite food at moderate prices in a very comfortable atmosphere.
- Color TV is available for a minimum fee, upon request.
- Our "EMERGENCY ROOM" is available on a first come basis because we do not have a night maid, so please contact the bartender prior to use.
- Please lock your doors at night.
- Extra blankets, pillows and towels are available on request
- In room telephones are usually available ( We have low rate phone cards for sale also!) Internet access is also available. Please check with the bartender.
- Check out time is Noon, but if you would like to leave your bags longer, we can usually make arrangements.
Interested in local history, weekly events, parks, lakes, skiing, gold panning, horseback riding, hiking, water skiing, fishing, theater, golf, antiquing, National and/or State Parks (Yosemite, Columbia)...? Please ask
It has been our utmost pleasure making sure everything is clean and comfortable for you. We take pride in our warm and friendly staff and excellent chefs.
Please enjoy your stay with us and come back to see us again!
Refresh this page for another random sample.