|November 20, 2017|
Geographic Center of Epcot
When Epcot opened on October 1, 1982, it became the largest park in geographic size. Today that honor goes to Animal Kingdom.
Do you know where the center of the park is? Well the answer may not surprise you:
Center of Epcot
Just in front of the bushes at the Showcase Plaza is the center of the park. Technically it's the single bush at the Showcase Plaza.
Best Meeting Spot
This a great meeting point for groups and families at Epcot! If your splitting up your group, you can make this your meet up spot.
I was very surprised that this is the location. Clearly, this indicates that the Epcot design team has worked hard to keep its original layout.
|November 19, 2017|
Every weekday morning, there are three express trains that go through Framingham. The p508 is a very popular train because it gets people into Boston around 8:25.
Six Years Later
I have taken the commuter rail for the past six years. Its only been the past couple of years since I have taken the p508. This is because I am responsible for dropping off my daughter at school.
Change isn't Good
Over the years the MBTA has changed the arrival time to meet the complexity of train traffic.
Starting tomorrow, the p508 train will depart Framingham the earliest it has in years.
This new schedule change makes it virtually impossible for parents to drop off their children at school (7:30 drop off) and catch the express train.
Each morning you can see parents rushing to get the train. Starting tomorrow they will be arriving to work about 20 mins late.
Brief History of the p508
I put together this chart of how the MBTA has adjusted the p508 train schedule over the years.
In 2007, the p508 left Framingham at 7:47, and would arrive at Back Bay at 8:18. In 2017, the p508 will leave Framingham at 7:38 and arrive at Back Bay at 8:14. Note: In 2007 the p508 didn't stop at Yawkey.
The chart is missing some years, as soon as I get those I'll update the chart. Much of the original data are from PDF files of the MBTA schedule.
The winter storm mess of 2015 has caused the MBTA to implement a revised winter schedule. This is why the MBTA updates their schedule frequently.
|November 18, 2017|
Ultimatest Grocery List
There are lots of great list apps to help people shop smart - particularly when it comes to the weekly grocery shopping. We use AnyList (iOS App), which is a great tool to share any type of list.
The only problem with this list Apps is understanding basic fundamentals; Do you need Trash Bags, Cleaning Supplies. Things that your not thinking about when your planning the weekly grocery shopping.
Usually you don't think about some items until you walk down the aisle and see it in the grocery store. This makes grocery shopping not so effective. If there was only a way to help think of these items.
Ultimatest List to the Rescue
That's why having the Ultimatest List is awesome. You can use the list to get a better understanding of what you may need to get at the store. Simply print it out, and use it as a reference guide as your
From their Website:
This is awesome, in fact, it's The Ultimatest
Below are the best pre-formatted grocery lists ever created. I made them just for you--and they're free. Print 'em out, hang 'em on the refrigerator door and mark 'em up before you go to the grocery store. We have comprehensive versions for both meat-eaters and vegetabletarians.
The shopping list is a great compliment to any electronic list program your using now. If your not using anything, then use the list as it's been constantly updated by thousands of people that use it every day.
|November 17, 2017|
Page Curl in Graphic Converter
I wasn't able to find any information about Graphic Converter Page Curl Effect, so I thought I write a blog post on how to use the functionality.
Core Image Filters
The 'Core Image Filters' actually filter that is provided in Apple Swift 3. They are available for any Developer to use. The Core Image Filter Reference has information for developers. This is not really useful for consumers since the functionality can change per app.
Core Image is an image processing and analysis technology that provides high-performance processing for still and video images. Use the many built-in image filters to process images, and build complex effects by chaining filters. For details, see Core Image Filter Reference.
Graphic Converter Implementation
You can find the Core Image as the first pullout menu item under the Filter menu. Graphic Converter includes all the effects in the Apple's Core Image library- which is very cool.
You can apply the effect to the whole image, or use the Selection Tool to pick an area on the image that you want to transform.
Simply start with one effect and the Core Image dialog box opens. Now you can easily move to a different one. It's kind of neat to see how each effect transforms your image.
Check out all the Tile effects that can be made out of your image. This is a creative way to come up with some background ideas. The Distortion Effects are pretty cool too.
Nothing gets applied until you click on the 'Apply' button.
Using the Page Curl Effect
In the Transition section is the Page Curl effect, which is a pretty cool tool. It does take a bit of understanding.
To make the Target Image and Backside Image to work you need to "Drag and Drop" an image to the icon below the text. (It took me a long time to figure out how this worked!)
Simply find an image and then drag it to the preview box under the text.
- Target Image is the image that you see on the other side of the Curl. (Think of Page 3 in a book)
- The Backside image is the backside of the main image. Usually, it would be the same existing image, but you can change it up to create a cool effect. (This would be page 2 in a book)
- To be effective, both the Target Image and Backside image should be the same dimension as the front image. If it's too small then you will see a checkerboard to indicate areas where it will be transparent.
- There is no way to alter or align the images. That is you can't adjust the position of the Target or Backside image. Your best bet is to do that in another GraphicConverter window. Save then 'Drag Drop' to refresh the results.
- Time is how much of a page curl that you want to apply
- Angle is which corner that you want to apply. First set the time, then move the angle to where you want to corner to appear. For the top right, it should be '-2.57' for the top left the value should be around '-0.69'
- I haven't played with the ShadowSize and Shadow Amount values much just kept the default values.
|November 16, 2017|
Frog pond is a small man-made pond in the Boston Public Commons. The pond is a perfect place for kids to cool off in the summer, and a great place for winter skating.
The pond is very shallow as it roughly a foot deep.
A description from a map near the Park Street Station:
Frog Pond, curbed 1826, is the sole survivor of three ponds on the Commons. The Frog Pond was the scene in 1848 of an extravagant "Water Celebration" inaugurating the city's public water system.
Ten things I learned about Frog Pond.
- When Boston Common was founded in 1634, the frog pond area was simply a watering hole for cows that were roaming around the Commons.
- In 1848, the city installed a water fountain inside the pond to commemorate clean water flowing to Boston. This was a big event and hundreds of residents turned out to the opening ceremony.
- July 7, 1859, An elephant, owned by Sam Rice, bathed in Frog Pond. Many years when the Circus came to town they let the Elephants play in the water.
- In 1898, the pond officially became a swimming area. (This is probably when Elephants were no longer allowed into the Pond.)
- According to the Friends of Boston Commons, this year was the earliest that the Frog Pond skating rink opened.
- Each year there is a Frog Pond Skating Spectacular during the Boston Common Tree Lighting ceremony.
- For many years, the Park Commission would just fill the pond with water and let it freeze. There was no enclosure
- There was no skating on the pond during much of the 1980s. On January 5, 1989, skating returned to the Commons with a more formal skating area.
- Cost $6 for adults to skate on the pond, and skates may be rented for $9. At Rockefeller Plaza, in New York City, it cost $25 to skate on the ice and rentals cost $12.
- Bobby the skating Seal is available to help kids build confidence to skate. Kids simply push the Seal while they skate on the ice.
|November 15, 2017|
Framlingham vs Framingham
Technically Framingham, Massachusetts should really be Framlingham, Massachusetts. Why the name change is the first mystery of the town.
Brief History of the Town Name
In 1662, the town was originally called Danforth Farms. The area was originally owned by Thomas Danforth who acquired the land by purchasing various land grants by the Massachusetts General Court.
After selling off some of his lands, Thomas Danforth started naming the area Framlingham after his birthplace Framlingham, England.
Born in Framlingham
According to historians, there are only three people that are recorded to be born in Framlingham, Massachusetts:
- Tomas Eames had two children, Nathaniel Eames (b. December 30, 1668) and Lydia Eames (b June 26, 1672),
- Joseph Bradish had a son named Joseph Bradish (b November 28, 1672)
Framingham not Framlingham
Then one day in 1673 everyone stopped calling it Framlingham. No one is exactly sure why the letter 'l' was removed from the name.
Since December 23, 1673, the Massachusetts County Court has recorded the name of the area as Framingham.
Some historians thought it was a clerical error - perhaps someone just left out the 'l' and it changed history. However, around 1673, Thomas Danforth started referring to the area as Framingham in his writings.
I wasn't able to find out what event/situation in December 1673 that caused the name change. I believe that it had to have happened sometime in December 1673 and that is why the Massachusetts County Court made a note of it. There was
Framingham wouldn't be an official town until another 26 years later.
If you have any insights please leave a comment below.
Celebrate Framlingham in Framingham
The town still honors the mother city, Framlingham, England and invited a representative to the town during Framingham's Centennial celebration. The person was treated like royalty.
|November 14, 2017|
Best Hot Chocolate
Marshmallow Fluff and Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate are the perfect combination for a treat on a nice cold day. Have you tried it yet?
Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix
The large 58.4 oz container of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix is great to have in the pantry. You never know when you have to make a large batch of Hot Cocoa when company comes over. Once open the container is good for a year.
If Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix isn't strong enough chocolate, you can always put a Hershey Miniatures in the cup. Simple drop in the mini and stir the mix before topping it off with Marshmallow Fuff. The hot water will melt the Hershey Mini for a nice boost of chocolate flavor.
Typically you would top off the hot chocolate with standard Marshmallows, but the melted Marshmallow Fluff is an excellent way to sweeten your drink. I have found that the Marshmallow Fluff has a more taste than a standard marshmallow. In addition, you can pack more fluff in a cup than you can with typical marshmallows so you get a slightly sweeter cup of Hot Chocolate.
Dehydrated Cereal Marshmallows
If you're not into Marshmallow Fluff, try Dehydrated Cereal Marshmallows instead of standard Marshmallows. We have found a 2 lbs bag of Hoosier Hill Charms Original Cereal Marshmallows is great for the entire winter season.
Yes, both Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow Fluff are all naturally Gluten Free. There's no need to look for a gluten free container in the Natural foods section.
The Hershey Miniatures may contain gluten. Your better off using Hershey's Nuggets Milk Chocolates. Check out the Hershey's Gluten Free page on which products are gluten free.
|November 13, 2017|
Liberty Square Riverboat
The Liberty Square Riverboat ride is a boat ride on Tom Sawyer Island. Its a nice quiet ride interrupted by an occasional blowing of the boat horn.
When you do hear the Steamboat horn, the boat is leaving the dock.
Ten Things about the Liberty Square Riverboat ride.
- Ride started for the first time on October 2, 1971 (The day after the park opened.)
- Boat official name is Liberty Belle (appropriately named since it's docks in Liberty Square.)
- The boat can hold 450 people. Now you know how many people on the boat when they say it's full!
- The Liberty Square Riverboat will be closed for refurbishment Jan. 8 - Jun. 28, 2018. (Usually, the ride is closed in January, so to be closed for 6 months means they are doing some major enhancement.)
- The entire ride takes 17 minutes (With additional time waiting for people to board) Usually the attraction isn't open until an hour after the park officially opens and closes an hour before the park opens. Which means that it's not available for Magic Hours.
- If you have family that is exploring Tom Sawyer Island, let them know you're taking the Liberty Square Riverboat. There are great photo opportunities by the island.
- The back upper deck is a great place for taking Haunted Mansion pictures. You'll get close up opportunities as the boat passes by the Mansion on the return trip.
- When you see the Indian Village your have reached the midpoint of the ride.
- For much of the ride, sitting on the left of the boat is the best place to be.
- The narration of the ride is done by Mark Twain.
|November 12, 2017|
InsureMyTrip Warning Resource Page
If your thinking of traveling the world, before you book your travels check out the vast amount of information on InsureMyTrip.com. You can learn all about which countries the U.S. State Department says to avoid. The information is very useful in understanding the risks of going to certain countries. Information is constantly updated from various sources.
The nice thing is that the site tells you when the warning or alert should be lifted - when the information is available. The information provided is good detail than what is on the U.S. State Department provides. They even include YouTube video clips on some of the alerts.
From the Developer:
Over the past months, we've worked extremely hard to build what we think is a complete page on Travel Alerts and Travel Warnings on the internet.
We built this as a public service for travelers of all types, especially those who need to travel into the more unstable places on the planet. This is useful for people on humanitarian missions, church organizations, archeologists, historians, biologists, medical workers, visiting professors, and adventure travelers.
|November 11, 2017|
Printable Calendars on TimeAndDate.com
It's that time of year, time to start thinking about making next year's Calendar. Thankfully the folks at TimeandDate.com make the process really easy. They have a great widget that helps you create all sorts of different calendar types. Simply design your calendar then download the results.
This is useful for event planning and software release scheduling.
You can open up the PDF in Affinity Designer and other programs and add enhance the calendar even more.
There's a lot of other cool Date/Time utilities over at TimeandDate.com:
- Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates
- Distance Calculator - How far is it?
- Solar & Lunar Eclipses Worldwide
- Sunrise and sunset times in Boston
- World Temperatures -- Hottest/Coldest City in the World right now.
The "Make Your Own" calendar is the most popular thing that I use the site for.
|November 10, 2017|
AirPort Express 802.11g
I currently have an Apple Airport Express (MB321LL/A) sitting in my desk drawer in my office. I was thinking that there must be something that I can use the device for. So I decided to investigate the capabilities of the original Airport Express.
Features of the AirPort Express 802.11g (1st Generation)
- 10/100 Ethernet WAN or LAN port
- Analog/digital audio output jack
- USB Printer Port
By default the AirPort Express Ethernet port acts as a WAN port. This simply means that you plug in a cable from a DSL Router and then you can broadcast a wireless signal. This would be good if you wanted a special wireless for visitors.
You can set the AirPort Express Ethernet port acts as a LAN port. You need to set up the “Extend a Wireless Network.” Then simply connect any Ethernet device to the Airport Express. This would be useful if you have an old computer/Game Console that doesn’t have WiFi access. Simply connect a regular Ethernet Cable to the computer and the Airport Express.
Wireless Music Device
If your wireless can reach outside your house, you can play music using the Airport Express and some cheap outdoor speakers.
Plug in the Airport Express in the opposite wall of the office and make your computer sounds be in stereo mode.
The Operating Temperature is 32 F to 95 F (So there's no chance of putting this outside to play Christmas Music.)
USB Port Ideas
Most modern printers have built-in wireless capabilities. I am guessing it would be useful for an old printer. There's nothing really
If you have AirPort Express 802.11g (1st Generation) download Apple's Setup Guide to get you up and running.
|November 9, 2017|
State House Great Hall Clock
In the center hall of the Massachusetts State House is the ‘Hall of Flags’ in the center ceiling is a clock. Many people may not know about the history around this clock.
Nine Things about the Great Hall Clock
- New York artist Ronald Fischer was selected from 480 applicants in 1988.
- The clock was designed by R.M. Fischer a New York artist, to serve as a functional piece of artwork. Fischer was inspired by the clocks that grace the town halls, churches and other meeting halls of New England.
- In an attempt to relate to the space surrounding the clock, he has employed many arcs and circles that echo the architectural elements of the building such as the arched doorways and circular patterns of the marbled floor.
- The lantern-like shape clock weighs in at 1-tons and is 15 foot around.
- Massachusetts raised $100,000 for the clock in 1986. It wasn’t installed until 1990.
- Some people not only complained about the cost of the artwork but that it was done by a New Yorker.
- The clock was requires when any new building or renovation with public money to allocate 1 percent or a maximum of $100,000 to art.
- 27 states or territories have a "Percent for Art” program, currently Massachusetts is the only state in New England without a program.
- Currently there is An Act to establish a Massachusetts percent for arts program By Representatives Walsh of Framingham and Atkins of Concord. This particular legislation would reinstate the “Percent for Art” program back to Massachusetts.
|November 8, 2017|
Mayor Yvonne M. Spicer
Congratulations to Yvonne M. Spicer on being the first Mayor of Framingham.
Framingham will be the first town to be transformed into a city in the 21st Century. The last city in Massachusetts to make the transformation was the town of Garder in 1923. (93 years ago!)
Yvonne M. Spicer will officially take office on January 1, 2018. (53 Days from now) That’s when the Town of Framingham will be officially known as the City of Framingham.
Election Day Voter Turnout
- Yvonne M. Spicer - 9,128 (W)
- John A. Stefanini - 6,455
Total Voters: 15,583
- Yvonne M. Spicer - 5,967 (W)
- John A. Stefanini - 3,184
Total Voters: 10,994 voters
Interesting look at both candidates social media profiles on Election day. This is what their Twitter account looks like:
Evidentially Framingham voters don't use Twitter to follow their candidates.
|November 7, 2017|
Moat Mountain Smoke House & Brew Co
This past summer we visited several attractions in the White Mountains, including Story Land and Santa’s Village. On our last day we stopped at the Moat Mountain Smoke House & Brew Co for dinner. It was a great experience and we’ll certainly be going back!
We accidentally discovered Moat Mountain Smoke House because we stopped at the Local Grocer thinking that we could get a good Gluten Free meal there. We arrived too late and they had already closed the kitchen. They don’t open for dinner. We did a quick search and surprise to find that the highest rated Gluten Free restaurant, on Find Me Gluten Free, in North Conway was right next door.
Good Gluten Free Options
Moat Mountain Smoke House & Brew has a great selection of Gluten Free options. Which was a nice change of all the different places that we tried in North Conway.
The server was very helpful with the choices that my daughter could have. The server appeared to be not only knowledgeable about how things were prepared in the kitchen, but also cross contamination issues.
My daughter selected the gluten-free cheese pizza. She was happy to have so many choices and even delighted to have cheese pizza on vacation.
The pizza was excellent, and as I recall she ate most of it. Which is a rare thing for her to do? Usually, she just has a couple of bites and says she’s full. So the pizza must have been that good to want to eat a lot in one sitting.
I did have a bit of one of the slices and it was good well and nice and crispy.
We’ll Be Back
All out meals were really good, and it was a nice family restaurant. They actually have quite a good selection of micro-brews. We’ll certainly be back on our next adventure to North Conway.
We were lucky that we didn't have much of a wait, as we left we could see that the wait to sit down was going to long wait. I can tell you that it's definitely worth the wait. Especially if you want delicious gluten-free food.
Finding Moat Mountain Smoke House
Moat Mountain Smoke House Co. is located on historical White Mountain Hwy. It's about 4-minute drive North from the 5 and 10 store. The address is 3378 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway, NH.
|November 6, 2017|
Disney Family Shirts
Have you ever been to Disney World and see a group of people wearing similar family team shirts? They are a fun way to celebrate a birthday or a cause.
Have you wondered where they get them? There are actually several places online that offer them. This weeks post I'll focus on three of them.
Remember to allow plenty of time to order the shirts, many places will ship 1-2 weeks for custom orders.
Three Sites that Offer Family Shirts
There are a lot of sellers on Etsy that offer all sorts of creative designs in various colors. I don't have any favorite vendor, just make sure that you order them well in advance.
You order each shirt color, and size based on the pattern you see. Good thing about this route is many of these places are Disney fanatics and pay attention to the detail.
If your an Amazon fan try Go.Custom. They offer a large selection of common patterns that you'll see in the park. The good thing about Go.Custom is that they accept Amazon Gift Cards.
Logan's Locker & Layla's offer a wide selection of Disney Family shirts.
Description from logantolayla.com website:
Logan to Layla is an online small business that reflects my love for the passion that my daughter love to rock and wear! My daughter and son inspire me every day and bring so much light to my life. When I started looking for fun, adorable, and unique products for the both of them, my search often left me empty-handed. After much searching, I found some amazing designers and products that I just had to share with the world. And from this, Logan to Layla was discovered!
|November 5, 2017|
Spam Call Identifier on iOS 11
One of the new features of iOS 11 is the ability to have 3rd party identify calls. This is extremely valuable when you get a lot of calls during the day. Are the mystery calls really worth your time?
Using iOS apps, such as Hiya, it easy to identify calls before you answer it. In addition, you also get a tag of missed calls:
If everyone had these applications on their phones and not answered the calls maybe, just maybe these calls will go away.
What do you think? Do you have an App that you like to help identify these calls?
|November 4, 2017|
Finding good matching colors is tricky, especially if you're looking for colors for the holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. COLOURlovers is a great site to find the perfect color for any occasion.
Description from their site:
COLOURlovers is a creative community where people from around the world create and share colors, palettes and patterns, discuss the latest trends and explore colorful articles... All in the spirit of love.
There's color help for just about anything:
Drag and drop the image into Affinity Photo and you can create your own Swatch set from the colors. Just use the Color Picker Tool and build your custom Swatch Set. Check out this video by Affinity on how to do it.
|November 3, 2017|
PhotoScape X is a great photo utility to process images. Its really handy to have when you want to make a quick image change.
It also packs a lot of neat graphics enhancements that I haven't seen any place else. Things like 3D Objects, Kaleidoscope, Tiny Planet and Scissors.
Eight Major Categories
|Viewer||View images in any directory|
|Editor||Make changes to your image. This is where I spend 90% of my time in the application.|
|Batch||Make batch mode changes, useful if you want to add a signature to your images.|
|Collage||Easy way to make any type of collage with text overlay and enhance images. You have more flexibility than Turbo Collage.(There's 350+ Collage Templates)|
|Combine||Combine screenshots to show Production/Development side-by-side comparison.|
|Create GIF||create a GIF from several images.|
|create thumbnail galleries.|
|Tools||Screenshot, Color Picker and Rename. Nice to have but I rarely use any of these.|
|Store||Buy additional add ons. The Pro version is a good investment. Once you get the Pro package you can skip the entire store. I occasionally check to see if there's anything new.|
There are lots of cool tools to the Editor. I recommend loading up an image and spend a few minutes clicking around all the different Effects and Transformations. Along with the standard Resize, Crop, Miniature, Bloom, HDR, and Dehaze there are:
- 32 Adjustment Options
- 26 Effects Option
- 11 Transformations Options
Check out all the different Frames effects too. You don't have as much flexibility as Frame apps like LightFrame and ImageFrame, but it's certainly good enough for a quick touch up. I like the Film and Notebook frames, they add a neat touch up. There are 170+ Frame designs to select from in PhotoScape X.
Lots of tools to inspire your creativity.
Quick Combine Image Trick
I like to combine multiple screenshots into one image. This is super simple to do in PhotoScape X - simply select the images and then the margin and spacing all done in about 5-4 mouse clicks.
Here's a neat trick after you combine the image in PhotoScape X:
After you combine the images and have it laid out the way you want - Use the keyboard shortcut Command-C. That will place the new combined image in the clipboard. You can then past that image in the 'Editor' of PhotoScape or into any other application. (Too bad you can't paste it in Jira or Slack)
Check out the 28 videos on PhotoScape X website. You don't need to purchase the software to watch them. It's a great way to learn how to use the tool. In particular pay attention to how quickly things can get done.
Cool Tool for Your Dock
Affinity Photo is still a very powerful image tool, and I use it when I need more control. For basic edits, PhotoScape X seems to be my new go-to tool. I believe that in the long run the $29.99 for the Pro Version is worth the cost.
Currently 105 people have given it 5 Star rating in the App Store.
You can learn a lot about the applications by just spending some time and seeing all the capabilities, perhaps the app will inspire you to do something different with your images.
|November 2, 2017|
On the corner of Dartmouth Street and Commonwealth Ave is the Ames-Webster Mansion.
Nine Things I learned about the Ames-Webster Mansion
- Orginal Mansion was built in 1872 for Stephen Van Rensselaer Thayer by Peabody and Stearns.
- September 9, 1880 - Frederick Lothrop Ames purchased the house. The house was remodeled and expanded.
- June 7, 1923 - Edwin S. Webster purchased the property from the Ames family - He co-founded Stone Webster, Ince. died in 1950
- March 15, 2013 - Sold to FAL Boston LLC for $14,500,000. (It was originally listed for $23,000,000 in 2011.
- The Ames-Webster Mansion has one of the largest private halls in the Back Bay (63 x18-ft). The property is 26,000-square-foot -- with 50 rooms and 28 fireplaces and parking for up to six cars
- The property is currently being transformed into three two to four bedroom luxury condominiums by Sheikh Fahad M.S. Al Athel through his company FAL Boston LLC. The company is investing $35 million into the renovation. The project is expected to be completed by 2019. (About the same time as One Dalton Street)
- Each unit is expected to list for $20 million.
- The Ames-Webster Mansion was once considered to be the Massachusetts Governor's residence. Massachusetts still doesn't have a residence for the sitting Governor and is one of only 5 states that don't offer to house to the sitting Governor.
Locating The Mansion
The Mansion is located at the corner of Dartmouth Street and Commonwealth Ave. The building isn't open to the public but worth walking by to see the outside architecture.
November 1, 2017 October 31, 2017 October 30, 2017 October 29, 2017 October 28, 2017 October 27, 2017 October 26, 2017 October 25, 2017 October 24, 2017 October 23, 2017 October 22, 2017 October 21, 2017 October 20, 2017 October 19, 2017 October 18, 2017 October 17, 2017 October 16, 2017 October 15, 2017 October 14, 2017 October 13, 2017