|December 11, 2017|
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
Did you know that inside the Magic Kingdom is a hidden game where kids can become heroes and defeat the evildoers that are lurking around the kingdom. It's called Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom and it's become very popular.
- Sign up for the game at the Firehouse at Main Street, U.S.A.
- Players will receive one map and pack of spell cards per day.
- Missions last from 20 to 30 minutes, sometimes longer depending on degree of difficulty.
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is included in your theme park admission.
Things I have learned
- This games is especially fun for anyone that is learning to read (1st and 2nd Graders). It's a great way to get them to use their new learning skills to work.
- If you are going to the Magic Kingdom over multiple days, get the card/map on the way out the first day, that way the kids can learn about all the clues to the game to play the next day.
- You get the cards and Merlin's Map at the Firehouse on Main Street USA. You start by going to the first portal in the Firehouse and holding up the Sorcerer Key Card to unlock and gain access. The Castmember at the firehouse will explain all the rules.
- Playing the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is a great way to use up time in-between fast pass rides.
- As a parent, feel free to ask a cast member for help solving the puzzle. Nothing wrong with asking for help!
- The game cards are very collectible! Make sure you save them especially during major events, such as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. There are also special cards for anniversaries such as the "Country Bear Jamboree."
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.