Things to Do in Boston
Last week I was looking for some fun things to do around the Boston area. Something fun for guys to do - someplace to take a Father in Law that's visiting the area. These are the places that I came up with.
Best Burger Challenge
He likes eating burgers, so I thought it would be fun to do a "best burger" challenge. Where is the best burger in the Boston Area? We would be spending most of the time around Framingham/Natick.
- Tasty Burger (Boston MA)
- Walburger (Boston, MA)
- Smashburger Natick
- The Burger Bar by Wegmans (Natick, MA)
- Met Bar (Natick, MA)
- Craigie on Main (Boston) - Only open for Dinner.
- Ashland Ale House (Ashland, MA)
- George’s Coney Island - Hot Dogs and More (Worcester)
- Stone's Public House (Ashland, MA)
General Sites (Boston)
Some fun things to do in Boston. The idea was to come up with some unique Boston places.
- Fenway Park Tours - We done this in the past, certainly would be good to mix up a visit to Walburger.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum - A little culture is always fun. It would have been pretty low on the list.
- Bell In Hand Tavern - Nice place to hang out for a bit for drinks and appetizers. Maybe catch a game.
- Observation Deck at Independence Wharf - Kind of a neat way to see the city.
- Taza Chocolate Factory - What could go wrong with a Chocolate Tour?
- A4cade - Dinner Only - Great place to play video games. 11 Pinball machines!
- Urban Axes - Fun to watch other people throw axes at a target.
General Sites (Metrowest)
I was looking for some day trips.
- Basketball Hall of Fame - Relive some classic NBA moments.
- Spellman Museum of Stamps & Postal History - The Spellman Museum of Stamps & Postal History - Good place for anyone that worked in the Post Office.
- Kimball Farm Westford - Great way to spend a day!
- The Patriots Hall of Fame - Perfect for any Patriot fan.
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets - Plenty of good stores to check out.
- The Sports Museum - TD Garden
- MOM Jordan's Furniture
- Nashoba Valley Winery - Learn about how wine in made in New England. (Tip: Same as they do in California.)
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.