Top 7 Gluten Free Post of 2017
A look at some of the most popular post of 2017
We did a lot of food exploring this year, we found some great restaurants in the Boston area and some delicious food options at the grocery store.
From Disney World to Cape Cod, and from Santa Village to Boston's Back Bay... we tasted a lot of food this years.
Here are the top seven blog post of 2017
In no particular order...
- Maggiano's Little Italy - Bad service, but still a great dinner
- American Girl - We love that they have gluten free options. This year my daughter is going to go to the 110 Grill for her birthday, just to have a few more options.
- Ashland Ale House - It's the new favorite local place to visit.
- Santa's Village - Our experience with eating gluten free in this park.
- 110 Grill - Nice place for lunch and dinner.
- Moat Mountain Smoke House & Brew Co - Great place to go in your in New Hampshire White Mountains. Great food and atmosphere.
- Catholic Church's Holy Eucharist - Learned a lot about the catholic church position on the eucharists. There is gluten free options available for Catholics that wish to receive holy communion.