Google Trends Tips and Tricks
Learn how to get the most out of Google Trends.
Finding the latest keywords for SEO can be hard. You not only want to use keywords that people are searching for but you want to use keywords that are trending.
Google Trends is one way to find out what keywords are trending, but it can be complex to understand it.
Adam from FATJOE wrote a very interesting article about Google Trends with a focus on search operator on Google Trends. I enjoyed reading it and think its worth reading to understand how to get the most out of Google Trends.
Five Reasons to Check out the Article
- You'll understand the Five Different search platforms that Google Trends uses to collect data. (I only thought the data came from one source.)
- You can actually search for industry general trends. It's a cool trick to see general keywords that are trending right now.
- Did you know that you can sign up for email alerts based on specific topics of your choice?
- Adam teaches you a trick on how to get more details from a trend chart by downloading the data and organizing it in Google Sheets.
- You can actually search for trends as far back as the 1800s! Learn how Google is able to search trends before computers were around.
I enjoyed reading Adam's article as it help me understand how to get more out of Google Trends data.