Screen Orientation Trick
Using the screen menu on the GoPro Hero 9 is a bit tricky. I have found that I have to touch it a certain way to do certain actions. For example, it's really hard to scroll - especially if you're trying to change the action item.
There is a neat trick I found that makes it easier. No, it isn't using the smartphone.
Easily Select the Right Setting
When you need to select a different setting, simply change the orientation of the GoPro. You'll see all the available action options.
Steps to Do This
- Turn on the Camera
- Go to the action that you want, (Time Lapse, Video, Photo)
- Click on the bottom row where the action.
- You'll only see 3 action items.
- Now, physically turn the camera 90-degrees and you'll see at least 6 action items!
- Simply click on the one you want, and change the orientation back.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.