Last month was the A-z Blog challenge. It was a lot of fun trying to come up with topics to post every day. I enjoy the challenge and learn a lot about different topics that I wouldn't normally learn had I not been challenged to come up with a topic.
Six Thoughts on This Year
- Planning content helped deliver some great posts. I had plenty of time to come up with ideas and graphics.
- jQuery topic was a mistake. I changed from Affinity Designer to jQuery thinking it would help deliver some better content. I found that the jQuery post wasn’t all that great.
- Media Monday didn’t get as much traffic as I hope it would. I’ll continue the topic in May. I think focusing on certain content didn’t appeal much to users
- Next Year I plan to just focus on one topic all month long. I think it will be easier for planning and come up with more meaningful topics. Perhaps just a A to Z of Boston.
- Toughest letters this year were: M, Q, and X.
- I used Notion Calendar to do the content planning. It worked really well. I was able to see what the upcoming content was and what days were the most challenging.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.